Tuesday, March 1, 2016

KT Baked It: Hello Dolly's

Over the weekend I was battling my Sweet Tooth! Not only did I have the impulse to eat some sweets, but I also really wanted to bake. So I whipped out a few cookbooks including a photo album I made who knows how many years ago full of dessert recipes. And in it I found just what I was looking for...Hello Dolly's! Mmm, full of delicious chocolate, coconut and a bunch of other artery-clogging goodness that I just could not resist! It's also one of the easiest homemade desserts to make, which is great

What you need:

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup butterscotch chips

In a bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
 

Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.

Pour half the can of sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crust.

Pour the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips over the crust, then the walnuts and finally the coconut. Press gently into the graham cracker crust.

Lastly, pour the remaining half of the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top.

Now you are ready to bake! So simple. Bake in preheated over at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until coconut is golden. Cool completely before cutting (and devouring)!

No comments:

Post a Comment