Tuesday, November 12, 2013

KT Made It: Wine Cork Coasters

Here is a cute, quick project that I did a month or so ago.

What you need:
Wine corks - you need 19 slices for each coaster
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Knife to cut your wine corks

First, cut your wine corks into 7 equal slices. The template for putting together the corks is: row of 3 on the bottom, then a row of 4, then the middle row with five...four...three. Easy!


























I applied the hot glue to the sides of the cork slices on the bottom row of three first. After these three were attached, I did the same to attach the above row of four slices. I put the rows together by applying glue to the top of the row of three slices, and then pressed the rows together. I did the same for the other rows - connecting the slices in the row, then gluing the rows together. I used a total of 19 slices for each coaster, and made 8 total.



No comments:

Post a Comment